CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Welcome Home Dave!


Tuesday morning my brother Dave flew in from New York City and Joshua and I were able to pick him up from the airport. Joshua gets to talk to uncle Dave on the phone periodically, but getting to see him in person was much more exciting! We watched his plane land from the viewing deck above and then went down to meet him. I wish I had had my camera out at that point (but the airport was filled with people and I was more worried about keeping Joshua by my side than taking a picture) because as soon as Joshua spotted Dave he ran full-force at him and threw his arms around him! It was really cute! We ended up spending lots of time with Dave throughout the time he was here and Dave was definitely the apple of Joshua's eye during that time! Several times Dave was the one requested to play with Joshua or sit by Joshua or read him stories. I'm so glad that we were all able to spend time together, especially for Joshua's sake! That little boy sure does love his Uncle Dave!



1 comments:

Brenda said...

Aww...that pic of Joshua and Dave just warms my heart. How cute!

Great to see you guys the other day and looking forward to being "neighbors!"