CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 13, 2009

A little bit of change. . .

I like to blog about my kids and our family, but not usually about myself and I'm usually the one behind the camera instead of in front of it, but not for this post. My hair has been boring me as of lately and it's been the same style for quite some time, but I had no ideas for how to change it. Yesterday I went to get my haircut with the normal trim in mind, but when my hair dresser asked what we were going to do with a gleam in her eye I asked her what she had in mind. Keep in mind this the hairdresser I've been going to since I was in elementary school so over the years she has gotten to know when I'm ready for a change. She asked how short I was willing to go . . . immediately I had a flashback to a really short style I had in middle school that I ended up hating. I informed her that I wasn't ever going back to really short hair and then she explained what she had in mind. I let her do her thing and ended up really liking the results! It's more of an edgy look although still simple and workable - can be worn down, pulled up or tucked behind my ears. It's a welcome change for me, but when I got back home Cory said, "what did you do?" Joshua looked and me and said "huh?" Matthew just stared at me with a worried look on his face until he figured out it was me. Not exactly the reactions I was looking for, but I guess not everyone was ready for a little change.





3 comments:

Brenda said...

For a moment, I was expecting the Kate Gosslin 'do'...you know, the volcano - explosion in back, lava flow in front.

It's totally cute! change is good!

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Cute, very cute - I like it a lot.

Sheryl said...

Super cute!