CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Christmas Eve



This Christmas Eve was one like no other, a break from tradition I guess you would say. For as long as I can remember my parents, brothers and I have made Christmas Eve our special night to celebrate together complete with a fancy dinner and presents. However, this year things just didn't work out this way. My younger brother's new job called for him to work his regular hours of 2:15 pm-11:15pm on Christmas Eve while my older brother just couldn't see spending $800 on a ticket to fly back home for a few days which we totally were in agreement with -Joshua on the other hand couldn't quite understand why Uncle Dave wasn't coming home for Christmas and he kept saying, "it makes my heart sad". Good news is that Uncle Dave will be visiting this summer so we can all spend some quality time with him. So, this was a simple Christmas Eve with just our family and my dad celebrating together. The boys opened their gifts from Papa and we gave my dad his gifts. We had a great evening despite missing some loved ones!









Opening up his Lite Brite Flat Screen from Papa!

Matthew got a little CD player from Papa.


Yum, new toys are so tasty!



A thank you hug for Papa!



Joshua's first Lite Brite creation!



Papa and Joshua making picture on the Lite Brite together.


0 comments: