CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Special Delivery

My cousin Matt and his wife Katie weren't able to come home for Christmas as they moved to California in August and had both started jobs and couldn't get the time off. We missed them at our annual family get together! On Saturday my uncle Steve and aunt Cher called to see if they could stop by with a special delivery. Matt and Katie were so sweet they sent the boys Christmas presents! Joshua was not only excited to be getting another present, but one from Matt and Katie! He tore into the paper and much to his delight found a Playmobil firefighter set! Of course all the Playmobil rescue vehicles had to come out after that so he could set up a whole scene to play out! Matthew was again oblivious to the whole gift thing, although once opened he enjoyed playing with his new crocodile!
Joshua wrote his thank you note to Matt and Katie and as usual I wrote down exactly what he told me, but this time I just chuckled as he had me write, "I'm sick of not seeing you". Oh how honest kids are!















0 comments: