CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Colorful

Please excuse the lack of blogging as we've entered the season of winter blahs. Have no fear though life is still hopping in the Hager house, just no major things to blog about.
Matthew has taken a liking to Joshua's markers despite my many attempts at steering him toward the washable crayons to no avail. He is actually pretty good about keeping the marker on the paper when coloring which is shocking to me. However yesterday he decided to branch out from coloring books and color on his face instead. I was only a few feet away from him when he did it, but I was vacuuming and the little stinker had his back turned to me. I actually thought it was quite funny, but stifled the giggles and hid the markers. Thank goodness they are washable markers and thank goodness he chose his face as a canvas rather than our walls, furniture, floor, etc!!!!

0 comments: