CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Two Peas in a Pod




With Joshua and Eli, my cousin Missy's son, both in the same Kindergarten class this year it made it possible for Missy and I to take turns swap younger kids and take a morning every so often to volunteer in the classroom and have a little "me" time to run errands/shop alone! It's been fun to see Matthew and Matea interact during these times. These two kiddos have lots of similarities in their personalities. Interestingly, they seem to have their own level of communication! It's great for my little bugger to have this social interaction and have to navigate and learn sharing, cooperating with one another and taking turns. Yesterday both Matthew and Matea spent about 45 min. playing with jiggle jelly so I finally remembered to grab the camera to snap a picture of these two cuties!

0 comments: