CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Rocker



Yesterday Joshua brought a note home from school with a bunch of dates for special days at school. As I was entering all the dates in my phone I realized that Rock Star/Hip Hop day was the next day! Time to do some quick thinking and throw together a rock star look for my 5 year old in a matter of hours. I pulled out his "Born to Rock" shirt from last winter that is a bit small but was going to have to do in a pinch. Then it was off to Walgreens to find some hair gel to help his hair spike (which I am pretty sure his hair is not very capable of doing) and some color to spray in it. I found some "Spike Glue" and talked him into glitter spray rather than the original green he wanted as I figured the glitter would be less noticeable than a color and would likely wash out better too. So today we got him all ready fro rock star day except when we went to spray his hair the can of glitter spray wouldn't work; he was bummed, but thankfully got over it pretty quickly. Can't wait to hear how rock star day went when he gets home. . . . and we'll see how well the spike glue comes out of his hair!

0 comments: