CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Little Helper

You'll have to excuse my lack of posting, but this week hasn't been very exciting (except for the warm-up in the weather). Just thought I'd share a picture I captured the other night. I was making dinner and Cory decided he would finally shovel off our deck. Of course once Joshua saw that daddy was outside he couldn't stand to be inside. So after a quick gear-up he headed out on the deck to help Cory get rid of the snow. Okay, mainly he just played. We look forward to more time outside if the temps stay up!








Please excuse the flash on the window of this picture. I tried taking it without a flash and it was too dark so thus the nice white light on the slider!

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Looks like Joshua had some fun with Dad for a while. I have been saying to Paul, that we finally got enough snow for the kids to really go sledding and it has been way too cold. We need some weather in between the two extremes.