CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 02, 2007

They may dress the same some times but. . .

Joshua and Owen couldn't be more different! It's so funny to deal with my cautious, sensitive, son who strives for things to be perfect and then deal with my nephew who couldn't be more opposite just barrelling through life, having not a cautious bone in his body! They are just two total opposites and having them together so much just makes it all that more glaring (they both have the same pediatrician and as little as she sees them has noticed just how different they are)! Erin and I just have a good chuckle over their differences and hope that they can rub off on each other just a bit.
Like how they are dressed the same today? Erin and I happen to be very picky about the clothes our little guys wear (and we both happen to LOVE Old Navy) so at times we end up with the same clothes. I didn't take them out of the house this way for fear I'd be asked if they were twins for the hundredth time!!!

0 comments: