CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Frisbee Throw!

I have no idea where Joshua 's talents in sports are coming from, because they most certainly aren't from me or Cory. We've both played sports, but we weren't extremely good at them! So where in the world Joshua is getting his skills from is beyond me. We play outside all the time with him throwing, catching, kicking, hitting and dribbling balls. The kid has quite the arm for an almost two and half year old! He also has one heck of a kick with a soccer ball! At the end of this summer Joshua found a couple of frisbees in his outdoor toy box so I showed him how to throw it and then helped him do it. Since then he has been praciting his frisbee throw and has gotten quite good. I never expected a two and half year old to throw a frisbee correctly! Check him in action below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What he needs now is a dog to catch the frisbee and bring it back to him!

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Pretty impressive, I don't think Nicholas can throw one that well.

Unknown said...

Not bad for throwing with his left hand. If only he could figure out how to throw with his right hand.