CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

A Visit to Robinette's

Off to Robinette's we headed this morning to meet some friends from my MOPS group. We started with a delightful snack - I had a pumpkin donut and Joshua chose a pumpkin cookie. Before I could even dig my camera out for a picture Joshua had snarfed his cookie (hmmm how come the cookies and candies are inhaled and the veggies sit on his plate?)! After a little browsing through the store we headed outside to play. There isn't a ton to do at Robinette's besides eat, but we had a good time socializing and playing nonetheless.









1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Brings back memories and Uncle Shawn holding Nicholas by the big apple and you holding him out by the pumpkins. He was probably about 5 months old. Wow, that seems like ages ago - and I think it was the last time we were at Robinette's