CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not a good morning


I thought I was up for an award for worst day as Joshua was up at 3 am and 6:30 am because bunny-bear was lost under the blankets and then again crying and very crabby at 8:10 am for the morning (about 40 minutes earlier than normal). Apparently I didn't win the award for the worst start to the day because Cory called at 9:00 am and asked if I had gotten his email. I hadn't, I had a kid get up early. So, I went and checked while on the phone. The email he sent was entitled "My hour and a half commute to work this morning" with this picture attached. Someone swerved in front of Cory and into his lane this morning and unfortunately Cory couldn't avoid it. What a bummer, it's the car we actually bought, not the leased vehicle. Oh well, it goes in the shop next week for repair. Thankfully Cory was fine, just not thrilled about his morning commute. I hate Michigan's crummy winter weather!

0 comments: