CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tolerant or Stupid???


I'm not sure which our cat is, tolerant or just plain stupid. Sometimes I think it's a bit of both. He has been a fabulous cat as far as dealing with Joshua. He let's Joshua pet him, lay on him, put toys all over him, etc. He has never bitten him or even attempted to bite him. Today, we were reading books and playing with a Franklin puppet I have in my office. Franklin has a winter hat, scarf and mittens we like to dress him in. Logan came and joined us on the bed and Joshua decided it would be more fun to dress Logan up than Franklin. So, with my help Logan was decked out in Franklin's winter gear and the silly cat just sat there! I've never been one to dress up my cats, but this was just too funny and I had to get a picture!

0 comments: