CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Visit to the Dentist


The last time I was in the hygienist suggested I bring Joshua along on the next appointment to have him get used to the dentist office and have him watch me getting my teeth cleaned. So, today I was scheduled for a routine cleaning and Joshua went along for the experience. He was enamored by the office, the hygienist, the chair, and the dentist. He sat on my lap for a while to get a closer view of everything that was going on he was so interested. After I was finished and got out of the chair he insisted he should have a turn. So, up in the chair he climbed (along with his ever-present companion bunny-bear) and the hygienist gave him a ride in the chair and took a look at his teeth. She said his teeth looked really good and told us to keep up the good brushing. Joshua received a new toothbrush and got to choose a toy out of the treasure box! Who knew the dentist could be so fun?!?!

0 comments: