CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beating the Heat


With 92 degree temps in store for Sunday I called up my uncle to see if we could spend the afternoon at the cottage cooling off in the water. It was hot and very windy! We took a boat ride & anchored to swim in the deep, but Joshua wanted nothing to do with being in deep water - silly guy! When we got back to the cottage Joshua had a ball playing in the shallow water with my uncle Steve and Cory while Matthew chilled in the shade on the boat and my aunt and I talked. Joshua also had a great time with my cousin Rachel who he loves and adores, but for some odd reason I didn't get any pictures of them together this time! We even got to watch a storm roll across the lake as we finished up dinner which Joshua thought was pretty cool. As usual we had a wonderful day! We were all worn out from the fun, sun and wind and both boys fell asleep on the way home. Thanks Uncle Steve, Aunt Cher and Rachel!


Taking a nap by on the boat by Aunt Cher.



Sleepy baby!





Joshua and Uncle Steve playing ball in the water.




Joshua loves to SPLASH!




Cory took Joshua for a "ride" in the tube.





Matthew was charming Aunt Cher with his smiles.






Joshua and Uncle Steve watch the storm roll across the lake.





Joshua shows Aunt Cher his car and truck book.











0 comments: