CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Night at the Cottage

Last Friday night we were invited out to my uncle and aunt's cottage to say goodbye to my cousin Matt and his wife Katie. These two crazy kids got married in June and are making their home in San Diego, California! Joshua loves older kids and has become attached to my cousins Rachel, Matt and Katie, especially with all the wedding stuff he got to be involved in. Joshua's having a tough time understanding how Matt is not living at my aunt and uncle's house and how he isn't even going to be living close to us any more. So Friday was one last hurrah with Matt and Katie before they left for California. Joshua had fun riding in the boat watching my Uncle Steve, Matt and my brother Phil ski, wake board and knee board. Joshua was even brave enough to try tubing with Cory! We had a wonderful time with my aunt and uncles' family and were glad to spend one last night with Matt and Katie! We are praying their transition into life out in California is a smooth one and we are praying they get to come back and visit lots too! Enjoy the short video below that captures a few moments of that night.


Click to play

0 comments: