CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Little Dancing Machine


Yesterday was the second wedding we attended this summer - my cousin Whitney got married. Joshua and Matthew went with us and both did very well during the ceremony and the reception. Joshua was looking forward to the reception as we had told him there would be dancing. The poor kid could hardly sit through dinner he was chomping at the bit to get out on the dance floor (thankfully my cousin Bryan and his wife Shannon somehow convinced the child he needed to eat before he could dance and actually got him to eat most of his dinner)! Once the dance floor opened up he was on it for almost every song and danced with anyone he could, but didn't want to dance with Cory or me - he danced with the bride of course, my aunt Cher, my cousin's wife Shannon and my cousin Danielle. He really missed dancing with my cousin Rachel, my cousin Matt and his wife Katie like he had at the last wedding, but Matt got sick and had to leave during the reception. Joshua had a blast dancing the night away and didn't want to leave. It was a fun night!


Joshua didn't even want to sit by us for dinner, but instead happily sat across the table from us with my cousin Bryan and his wife Shannon.

My cousin Danielle and Matthew.

My cousin's wife Shannon dancing with Joshua.


Dancing with the bride!



Joshua dancing with Danielle.


Dancing with aunt Cher.



Uncle Phil with Matthew.

0 comments: