CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Camping at Gun Lake

This past weekend we braved the nasty weather and camped at Gun Lake along with Cory's parents, his sister and her family and his brother and his family. It definitely wasn't the best weather as it was rainy and cold (highs in the low 60's), but the sun did shine for a few moments here and there and nothing ruined having a good time with family. We would have loved to spend some time on the beach enjoying the water, but since that really wasn't a realistic option this weekend we went fishing, we played games, and the kids played together, did crafts (thanks to grandma) and rode bikes. It was nice and relaxing and both Joshua and Matthew did really well. Joshua loved playing with his cousins and having a sleepover with his cousins Nicholas and Owen (too bad Owen only lasted a little bit) in Grandma's trailer. Glad we were able to have fun and family time! The only unfortunate part of the weekend was that our camera had some "technical issues" so I had to take pictures with my crappy little camera that I keep in my purse all weekend so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but what I did I've created a video with below.




Click to play

0 comments: