CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Comfort. . .

You never know what, or if for that matter, your kids will attach themselves to as their comfort item. With both the boys I have put only objects in their beds that I could live with them carrying everywhere - my criteria for such items is that they must me on the small side and I'm able to get multiples of said object for swapping out and washing purposes. About a month ago Matthew seem to have chosen the one item in his bed that comforts him, his little blanket; he sleeps with it, takes it with him after naps for a few extra cuddles as he wakes up, takes it to church nursery and MOPS, recently clung to it when sick and generally has it whenever he feels the need for comfort. I just love how he snuggles with it!

0 comments: