CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Playing together

Seems rare these days that the boys will play together, usually all I hear is shouts of "Mom Matthew's taking/destroying/wrecking my _____________(insert toy being played with at that moment)." Tuesday I was trying to clean the house and after emerging from a room I found the boys in the kitchen playing under the bar stools they had pushed together and they were laughing! I just had to get a picture of this rarity.

After watching them for a few minutes I asked if they'd like to build a bigger fort/tent to play in together. Joshua was excited and Matthew was, well, clueless. Using the kitchen table we draped sheets and blankets over it to create a bigger play space.


Both boys LOVED it and actually played in it together for 45 minutes - oh and ate a snack in their fort too! I sure hope that there are more episodes of the boys playing together and enjoying one another. Life in the Hager house was peaceful, at least for a little while.

0 comments: