CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yikes!



This Saturday our MOPS group is having a Mom 2 Mom sale at our church. Last year I couldn't be a part of the sale as I needed to keep everything baby related in anticipation of Matthew's arrival. This year is a whole different story! I sorted through all the clothes Matthew has outgrown already and priced them and it's a bit embarrassing to see the amount of clothing I have to sell (oh and I still have 25 other items to put on hangers as well as all my maternity clothes). Seriously, what kid needs that many clothes?!?! Of course if you consider the rate a child grows during their first year of life I suppose there is a lot of clothes to accommodate that growth - it just looks ridiculous when you hang it all up in one space! I'm just hoping that most of this stuff sells. Not only will we enjoy a bit of extra cash from selling baby stuff, but even better will be the room we are regaining in our home!

2 comments:

ASchaaf said...

Hope you do well at the sale! I am looking forward to our neighborhood sale in May...lots to unload!

Brenda said...

"LIKE!!!"