CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Just a Tease


I'm sure that God is just giving us a little tease with this spring weather, but I'll take it before we get hit with at least one more good snowstorm. After school we played outside for a bit. This was Matthew's first time being mobile outside, as snowsuits don't really allow for any movement at all. He crawled around on the cement and found rocks and wood chips that apparently looked very tasty as they all went in his mouth - that little bugger is fast when putting things in his mouth, but thankfully is very good at spitting things out when instructed to. Between crawling up the steps to the front door and attempting to dive down them and putting every little thing in his mouth this kid kept me hopping. I'm sure this little one is going to keep me busy this spring and summer. Joshua just loved the feel of the sunshine on his back as he ran around without a coat for the first time in a loooong time!


















I found a cute new swimsuit for Matthew this morning at the store so we just had to try it and a few others hand-me-down ones on him this afternoon. Of course Joshua had to join in the fun and try all his swimsuits on too!


Wishful thinking boys! We have a couple of months before we can actually wear swimsuits outside.



3 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Cute suits - it that Sam's hand-me-down?

By the way, as I scrolled through the post a second time fairly quickly, the last picture struck me. I don't know if it was just because I was going fast - but Joshua sure looks like Phil in that last picture. I have never noticed that before.

Catherine said...

Yes indeed that is Sam's old suit -should work perfectly for Matthew this summer!
Never really thought Joshua looked like Phil, but now that you mention it he does in that picture.

Brenda said...

Catherine, you and me both will be running all summer behind a fast moving, crawling/walking toddler...Sam likes to get into things and explore!