CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Hairy Boys

One genetic trait I passed on to our boys is definitely my thick hair (now let's just pray my genes override Cory's so they don't go bald). Both boys were born with quite a bit of hair and it seems to grow in quickly and comes in thick. Unfortunately for us that means lots of hair cuts to keep those locks tamed. Joshua has been getting his haircut once a month for the last almost 4 years. My cousin's wife trimmed Matthew's hair (sides and back) on Christmas. However, the baby mullet look was coming back so today after Joshua's hair cut Matthew had his hair trimmed all the way around too. Crazy how this little boy is 10 months old and has had two hair cuts already, but has not one single tooth! Apparently the little guy can grow hair, but not teeth.

Two silly boys with freshly trimmed hair.


The boys were wrestling around this afternoon and I couldn't resist taking a picture of those beautiful bright blue eyes looking up at me surrounded by those long lashes, LOVE them!

0 comments: