CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Good Clean Fun!

Today while Owen took his afternoon nap I decided to get out a favorite activity of mine from preschool for Joshua to try. It's simple and messy, but a good kind of messy. All you need is a can of shaving cream and an area such as a table on which to squirt it. I didn't know how Joshua would react to such an activity because it does involve getting your hands messy, but hey it's worth a try. To my surprise he dove right into the shaving cream and had a blast! It only lasted for about 10 minutes and I had to keep reminding him that it was okay to have messy hands, but at least he tried it! That's a huge step for what seems like our sensory-challenged child! Below is a video along with some pictures I captured. I just love watching his face while he explores this new texture!

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Looks like fun, may have to give it a try over here some day...but I better be prepared, because I have a feeling it will end up all over MY kitchen....