CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

R.A.O.B.

What in the world does R.A.O.B stand for? In the last few weeks Joshua has had random acts of barfing (R.A.O.B). It's odd. Two weeks ago, just two days after I told someone that Joshua and I had had a healthy winter, Joshua randomly barfed during breakfast. He had no fever, he was eating his breakfast, he was acting normally and out of no where he pukes! This happened to be a Monday morning when I had a MOPS meeting to lead. I had to church to at least start the meeting and do some announcements, so I packed Joshua in the car and went inside to get Owen. Moments later when I returned to the car to put Owen in his seat I found Joshua covered in barf again. YUCK!!! That is the worst place for a kid to vomit! Joshua was fine after this, played outside, ate his lunch, etc. Later at night he threw up again. The next day he was 100% back to his normal self. Fast forward to last night. He woke up from his nap and all he did was cry and want to be held or sit on some one's lap. We tried giving him a little soup, but five minutes after he had had a few bites it all came back out. Ahhh, more random acts of barfing! He spent the night on the couch cuddling with me, reading books and watching DVDs (it's rare for him to be able to sit for more than 5 minutes to watch anything). He finally ate a little bit of toast around 9pm, had a bath which perked him up. He woke up this morning and was back to his normal self. Weird!!! I am sick of these random acts of barfing!! I can deal with quite a bit, but barfing kids are not my thing!

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Been there, done that, not fun!!!! It is totally bad at this age when they have no clue it's coming and it just lands wherever - depending on what their doing. One day we'll get to the days where they can actually make it to the bathroom.