CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 02, 2007

More Butterflies!

Since it is spring break and I only have Joshua I decided we were going to fill our week with some fun "Joshua and mom days". I decided to go to the Meijer Gardens to see the butterflies and play in the children's garden. I guess everyone else had the same idea we did because the place was packed with people! Joshua and I still had a great time watching the butterflies for over an hour among all the people. I packed us lunch so we could eat there and then go explore the children's garden. It was a bit chilly (not exactly the warm temps and sunshine the weather people called for today), Joshua loved running around and exploring everything. We ended up spending over 3 hours there! I have a feeling we willing be spending lots of time at the gardens this summer when the weather gets really nice! Below are a few pictures I captured of our day together.

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Glad you were able to have some great one-on-one time together. Looks like you'll make good use of your membership at the gardens.