CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 06, 2007

Playworld

I've heard of Playworld from my kids in my preschool days and then a co-worker of Cory's suggested I take Joshua there. So, today was the day I decided to try it (again, the week of spring break might not have been the best choice). Playworld is in the old Grandvillage Mall and is a place filled with tunnels and nets and slides all "caged" in so kids can crawl all around safely. They have an area for little kids filled with playhouses, cozy coupe cars, plastic climbers and a smaller version of the tunnel and slides to crawl through. Joshua enjoyed his first hour and twenty minutes there running around, bouncing, climbing up slides, through tunnels, playing with balls etc., but after that was a bit overstimulated and sick of all the chaos. He ended up throwing a little hissy fit because I told him he couldn't take a ball from the ball pit home so that was the end of our time at playworld. I quickly packed up Mr. Screamy and headed to the car. We headed over to the Red Geranium Cafe to have lunch with my grandparents. My grandma gave him a cute solid chocolate bunny that she got from the Dutch store. At first he didn't exactly know what to do with it, but in minutes it was missing it's ears and nose. I call that enough excitement for one day!



1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

My kids loved playworld the only time we were there. The hard thing for me to go back, is to try to keep an eye on all of them at once. Maybe we'll have to go together sometime when it's not so busy.