CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 08, 2009

2 Week Stats

Matthew had his 2 week appointment this past Monday (yes, I'm just getting around to writing about it now because my spare time is almost non-existent with 2 kids right now). I curiously dug out the stats from Joshua from 4 years ago just to compare and see how the two size up to one another. This is probably something only I find interesting, so read no further if you could care less.

Matthew at 2 weeks weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. (31%) and was 21in. (62%) with his head circumference measuring 36.2 cm (31%).

Joshua at 2 weeks weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. (and Joshua was smaller than Matthew at birth) and was 19.75 in. (both boys were born at 19.5 in.) with a head circumference measuring 36.6 cm.

So far it seems like Joshua was more like me as an infant - short and pudgy while Matthew seems to be more like Cory - long and lean. I'm interested to see if my theory holds true when we go to Matthew's one month appointment.

0 comments: