CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 24, 2006

An Artist at Work


This morning while Joshua and I were at Michael's picking up some things to prepare for MOPS I spotted a rack of kid's stuff for $1.00 so of course I had to take a peek. They had a set of watercolor paints that were washable so I picked one up for Joshua to try. After lunch I sat him down at the table with the paints and some paper and let the artist get to work. He thought he was such big stuff putting the brush into the paint and then onto the paper! He of course didn't get whole concept of rinsing the brush in water between colors so the colors started to get muddy looking, but I've had years of experience in preschool cleaning up those messes! We officially have his first painting hanging on our refrigerator and I'm looking forward to many more!

0 comments: