CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Beautician for a day!


This entry is just for Erin and Shawn. . .
Today Erin called me saying she was feeling adventurous, then she asked is I was up for an adventure. I was intrigued so I said sure. So, this afternoon Erin came over and let me give her a perm! Sure, I've had a few home perms in my time, but I have never given one! Boy was Erin trusting! So, off on the adventure of perming her hair we went. It was actually quite fun! For both of us it brought back lots of memories we had of having our moms perm our hair when we were young. When all was said and done we think it turned out pretty well. I only captured a picture of Erin during the process when she was sitting with the solution dripping all over her head (when I knew she couldn't see the camera). Stay tuned for a picture of the final results!

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

I'm sure you did very well and it will turn out great, but you're right she sure was brave! Look forward to seeing the results!