CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Finally!!!


I know to some of you this might be an odd thing to post about, but to us it's a big deal. Back in May Joshua dropped a can of raisins on his big toe. This caused a huge blood blister to form underneath his toe nail and as we all know blood dries to a nice black color. I had no idea that the pediatrician would have numbed his toe and poked a hole in his toenail so the blood could have drained out, I thought he was too young to have such a procedure done. So for three months Joshua has had a black toenail and I can't tell you how many times I've been asked, "what happened to his toe?". Finally that question will not be asked again! This morning when I changed Joshua out of his pajamas I noticed his toenail had come off! He still has a tiny bit of dried blood left on his new toenail and it definitely needs to grow out a bit more, but at least he has a normal looking toe now! Check out that new toenail and the old yucky one that came off!

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Glad you can move past the can of raisin incident now. Joshua can now wear his new old navy sandals with confidence. :)

Your story reminds me of one of the kids (I think Allison) whose umbilical cord came off in her pajamas at night and I found it in the morning. What an odd discovery eh? - Toni